We had a jungle animal themed baby shower in the function room this past weekend.
It was unbelievably cute. They really went the extra mile with decorations.
They made these cute animal goody bags with multi colored skittles (top left)
The cake was too cute. (top middle)
& my absolute favorite part was the centerpieces (top right) they bought flowering plants, and wrapped a diaper around the pot. SO CREATIVE!
With 4th of July quickly approaching, there are tons of cute ideas for your cookout.
Check out some of these easy and awesome dessert ideas!
A coral colored Rehearsal Dinner we had a few weeks ago.
I loved the beach theme. The centerpieces, the cake & the beautiful Hawaiian flowers.
Made the function room feel very tropical.
Love this Red Sox theme birthday party.
They had small baseball hats filled with the Red Sox printed M&M’s
Baseball Cupcakes, Baseball Roses, & Red Sox Balloons.
& I absolutely love the centerpieces. Very elegant and fun at the same time.
They had a baby picture on the tables with the words “Time Flies When You’re Having A Ball!” too cute.
DIY Linen Bread Basket
This is so very easy yet few people know how to.
1. Start with a basic linen square napkin.
2. Fold all four corners in to the center, creating a smaller square. (We will call this Side A)
3. Place your hand on the center where the four corners touch and hold it while you flip the napkin over on to the other side. (Side B)
4. Once the napkin is flipped smooth it out and fix any loose corners underneath.
5. Repeat step one again, bringing all four corners in to the center of the square. Then repeat step 3 by placing your hand down to hold the corners in place and flipping the napkin over again. (Side A)
6. Place napkin inside basket, tucking the sharp corners into the basket underneath the napkin. The corners should pop out as shown.
(Side B is the bottom inside the basket, Side A is on top)
7. Fold corners down over the side of the basket. Place warm rolls inside and serve!
A picture of the raw bar we had on our outdoor patio for a recent private event, the company rented the entire restaurant for their anniversary.
Id love to see a cooler way to serve seafood. :)
This is the function room that i have the pleasure of being the event sales person for. :)
This is pure party planning genius.
BUT you should save yourself a step and just buy Dixie Cups with a pretty design to begin with, instead of putting paper on yourself.
This is a nice compilation of theme ideas i have found on Pinterest for an “Under The Sea” party!
Great idea for a childs birthday, especially if they have recently become addicted to “Finding Nemo” or “The Little Mermaid” (Two of my personal favorites)
There are so many ways to take a normal party idea, and make it fit your theme. The turtle watermelon fruit bowl is an excellent example, i have seen a bunch of crazy ways to carve a watermelon.
When all else fails, Google it. You’ll be amazed at the ideas the internet has for you.